Lolo et Moi
Olive Oil Diaper Rash Balm
Easy to use and carry around, this hydrating balm is a concentrate of nourishing ingredients which will appease and protect baby’s bottom. Its velvety-smooth texture is the result of the rich mixture of olive oil, olive butter, bee wax and restorative extracts. This balm is designed to soothe the discomforts associated with dry skin such as itching, eczema, redness and rashes.
- Contains more than 80% in vegetable oils
- European inspired, where olive oil is used in the making of ultra luxurious skin care products
- Contains extracts of chamomile, calendula, organic aloe and natural vitamin E
- No preservatives
- Zinc free, safe for cloth diapers
- Smooth texture, easy to apply, no greasy residue
- Completely biodegradable
- Cruelty Free / Not tested on animals
- Tested in laboratory
- Last 12 months once opened
- Packaging and container are recyclable
Gently smooth onto baby’s clean bottom. Feel free to use it on any dry skin area. As good for babies as it is for older children!
Ingredients (INCI): Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel oil, Polyglycerol-3 Beeswax, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (and) Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, (and) Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, (and) Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) leaf oil.
* Zinc-free, safe for cloth diapers.